Will Greyline Antennas be effective for use on the CB band?
YES, is the short answer.
The CB band segment lives at 11M or 27 MHz. As Greyline offers HF vertical antennas and Flagpole Antennas to the Ham Radio operator demographic that widely uses adjacent radio frequencies near the CB band spectrum, it's natural that the Greyline Antennas work on the 11M CB band as well.
Let's look closer... using the universal calculations for 1/2 wave antennas 468/frequency (27.5 MHz) = 17 feet.
So, knowing this, the 16' or 20' Greyline CB HF Vertical Dipole and CB Flagpole Antenna both will provide Real DX and regional attributes for the CB operator looking for something smarter, stronger, and more elegant. Perfect for the HOA CB radio operator.
As with all of our antenna offerings, we urge you to consider adding an ATU (automatic or manual antenna tuner) at the base of your CB antenna or in the CB radio shack. Also, always use high-quality feed lines such as LMR 400 and quality components to match the intended high-quality of the Greyline Antenna System.
Remember, have fun!
|#### HOA Flagpole Antennas View similar products »||#### DX Vertical Antennas View similar products »|
Greyline Performance Antennas are Popular with Ham Radio, CB, Preppers, and DX'ers alike. The digital modes are a natural fit with the often low noise and low power requirements as well as those commercial industries that need a rapid frequency hopping (ALE) attribute. We are proud to serve Ham Radio, Survival Prep, and Emergency Communications Agencies.
We enjoy talking radio!
Write in or call us to discuss any questions you have. It’s an honor to serve you in this manner. Thank you for the opportunity.
At Greyline, it's our Mission to serve you by offering higher-quality products that truly enhance your Ham Radio experiences. Standing up to Hurricanes is just a bonus. Antennas that work Real DX and that the ladies can love too. Now that is smarter, stronger, and more elegant for you and your family's security. We are delighted to serve you.
Let's enjoy the adventure, together. Until next time...
73 Greyline Performance
Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on...
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Greyline makes the Cover of CQ Magazine from Montenegro - September 2021
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A
- Blog: Ham Radio Adventure Stories
- My XYL Love the Greyline Flagpole Antenna
- For YLs: Ham Radio Love Connection
- Samantha forms a Women of Ham Radio Friendship Club