"MFJ-998RT installed, 20' Flagpole antenna working as advertised. First night on the air and already worked S51DX in Slovenia on 20m :) "
CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT: AF1RO, Drew
Antenna: Greyline Performance 20 foot DX Flagpole Antenna, 160-6M operation
Remote Tuner: MFJ 998 RT covers 160-10M
MFJ 998 RT
Mix 31 Snap on RF Choking
Greyline 20' Flagpole Antenna w/ heat shrink around the base insulator
Stealth Rock covering the MFJ 998 RT Remote Tuner
Greyline Performance writes: Drew, your install has plenty of style points. That rock covered the MFJ 998RT, 1500 Watt remote tuning unit just fine. Great show!
Want to keep the neighbors happy like Drew? Take a look at the same Bundle: 20' DX Flagpole + MFJ 998RT. An excellent HOA ham radio antenna option. Consider ordering one for your front yard too. It will work just like his, Ham Radio is fun again!
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again!