See our Order Status Page: https://greylineperformance.com/pages/order-status-updates-for-greyline-performance
We strive to have stock on hand and shipping to you our customer on the same to the next day after a purchase has been made. This is not always the case and we do ask as a rule for the 1-3 weeks for the processing time for instance if we are awaiting the next batch of antennas to be completed. Again, we do our best to minimize these waits, if any might occur.
We make a habit now of shipping all but the Remote Tuners in with the Antenna shipment. That said, sometimes we elect to ship items separately as was seen during the great bottleneck of 2020. We are always talking with customers to determine what is best during a specific time. The main goal, to get you (and our peers that may also be in line) on the air as quickly as we can.
To say this a different way, we may ship in more than one shipment that may arrive at your address all on the same day or on different days. In some cases, we might send out the antenna first for those wanting to get the groundwork completed as might be considered more urgent for the Northern customers before the winter freeze. In other cases, we might find we're awaiting a certain element or part which may happen during one of our upgrades, so we'll offer to ship for example the ground sleeve kit to help keep your project moving.
As always, watch the Status Page and any tracking alerts. Text and email alerts are auto-sent to your email or phone number listed on your account as tracking is acquired from our team. Alerts for departing our facility, "out for delivery", and then "delivered" as well.
If you do not have a tracking number, we have likely not processed your order just yet. If you have paid but do not see a tracking number, it's likely your project is custom or is to be painted. This would add a delay to the fulfillment timeline. If none of this is the case, please contact us, we'll gladly look into this for you.
Our goal is to have you on the air as quickly as possible. We understand, we are radio ops too!
*Remember, this is an Amateur Radio Supply Chain and our parts are typically hand-made, and this can take time. We respect and stand by our suppliers who run Ham-owned small businesses in many cases. They also may rely on our collective business for their families therefore they too are keenly aware of the timelines and do their very best to serve us all. Thanks for your patience and the honor to serve you.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
+ See customer install pics and Real DX stories
+ The Benefits of Greyline Performance Antennas
Smarter, Stronger, and more Elegant than any other all-band option!
Let's get you and your friends back on the air.
Ham Radio is fun again! Pass it on.
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
- Greyline makes the Cover of CQ Magazine from Montenegro - September 2021
- Surf Ham Radio Waves with KL2A