The lower bands get a little boost when going to the 28' version. The 20' version already works well on its own and when stacked against the various market competitors. With the push of a button, you are back on all bands, with ease!
How do Greyline DX antennas compare with each other?
- Will this work in the FT8 mode and digital modes?
Next Article in Topic
- How to choose a Remote Tuner?
- How to choose your Greyline DX Antenna System?
- How-to prepare the Antenna Site: Greyline DX Flagpole + DX Vertical Antenna System
- Easy to Assemble: School-kids Build a Greyline DX Flagpole Antenna in 90-minutes!
- Customer Install Series: Rob in Colorado's Journey with a Greyline 20' DX Flagpole in his HOA
- DX - Worldwide shipping estimates, rates, and options