CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT: Russ, N9BGG
Russ says: "I live in the woods as you can see and had been inactive for over 30 years. Got bored during the pandemic so thought, at 85 years old, to see if I could find an antenna that might work. Stumbled onto the Greyline Performance Antennas and decided to give it a go. Long story short, got everything together and then fired up my old rig. First contact from here, 30 miles west of Chicago, was Mississippi, then in order: Texas, Alberta, and then Latvia! I am well pleased."
Greyline writes: "Good for you, Russ and welcome back! That is one good looking, stealthy Flagpole Antenna you have there! Work the world and have fun..."
Grab an antenna package like his, right here. An excellent HOA ham radio antenna option that works Real DX out of the box. Maybe your XYL will prefer the install in her front yard or garden too! Ham Radio is fun again!
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again!