Yes, Greyline Performance Vertical Dipole Antennas work on all the bands, 1.8 MHz through to 50 MHz. In fact, so far, our 12, 16, 20, 24, and 28-foot tall Flagpole Antennas and HF Vertical antennas radiate a respectable signal from 160-6 meters.
This includes the WARC bands and 60M, 30M, 17M and 12M and other Emergency Management frequencies such as MARS and other Government Agency frequency bands.
See specs and plots for references on angles and performance for 10 MHz, 18 MHz, and 24 MHz.
A smart, strong, and elegant multi band antenna option for all the WARC Bands too.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
- "Real DX 160-6M at my HOA"
- "4 Band DXCC in 3-months at my HOA."
- "So pretty my XYL approves!"
- "If I can hear it, I can work it."
- LIST OF BENEFITS for Greyline Performance Antennas
- Common Questions from Ham Radio Customers
- 16' DX Flagpole Antenna and SGC-237 remote tuner works 160-6M (install pictures) at KJ7CWQ
- Beautiful Flagpole Antenna, regularly work DX (Africa, Europe, SA) with 60W on FT8 and CW at WJ8B
- "Happy XYL" in Pennsylvania: New Ham says "happy wife, quiet bands & loud signals! Going for my Extra."
- Do I really need a Tuner at the Base of my Greyline Flagpole Antenna and HF Vertical Antenna
- 28' HF Vertical Antenna in New Mexico reports "good reports about strong signals"
- 20' Flagpole Antenna, Bill in Florida one-calls XR0ZRC with 100W & runs the bands after 30-years off the air!
- 24' Flagpole Antenna: K7CWC Cliff in Washington (W7) is spotted around the World on his Greyline 24' DX Flagpole
Let's get you and your friends back on the air. Ham Radio is fun again!